Come and discover Strasbourg and its surroundings in a simple, fun manner and a joyous, relaxed atmosphere with many stories about the visited places!
- The Alsatian museum, the archaeological one, the ones archaeological, of Fine Arts and of decorative arts at the Rohan Palace, the historical museum and the one of Oeuvre Notre-Dame
- The districts of Grande Île and Petite France (central islands and historic center of Strasbourg), Neustadt (district, among others an university one, built under the German occupation following the Franco-Prussian war of 1870-1871) and Robertsau (district of the Parc de l'Orangerie and the European institutions)
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Strasbourg
- Colmar: the district of Little Venice and the Unterlinden museum
- Alsatian Wine Route: the picturesque villages of Ribeauvillé, Hunawihr, Riquewihr, Kaysersberg, Eguisheim etc.
- Haut-Koenigsbourg castle
Freiburg im Breisgau and Black Forest
Non-exhaustive list. So don't hesitate to suggest other places, museums and/or sites of interests!
After having lived in multiple countries (Australia, Argentina, French Polynesia and Germany) and a globetrotting life studying (Master in Management of Sustainable Tourism) and working (package operator in an incoming travel agency in Buenos Aires, service representative in destination for a tour-operator etc...) in tourism, I decided to settle down in Strasbourg.
So let me show you the exceptional Franco-Germanic landscapes and heritage (vernacular, gastronomic, wine-growing, historical, geographical, etc.) of Alsace and the Black Forest which prompted me to choose this territory among so many others!
- Wines and beers of Alsace and Black Forest (Wine & Spirit Education Trust diploma level 2 in wines and level 1 in spirits)
- Strasbourg and its unusual anecdotes
- Strasbourg and its European institutions
- Strasbourg and its religious communities
- Strasbourg in ancient times and in the Middle Ages
- Strasbourg during the Renaissance
- Strasbourg under the German occupations
Non-exhaustive list. So don't hesitate to suggest other topics!
Being self-employed, the rate of my services are without tax.
In order to maintain the quality of the tours provided, groups are of a maximum of 20 people. Beyond that, one or more other guides is strongly recommended.
Only guiding is included in the price, other services such as transport, entry to museums and / or sites of interest, rental of audiophones (for example, when visiting the Cathedral of Our Lady of Strasbourg) is extra.
Rates depending on the duration of the service:
- 1 hour: 100 €
- 2 hours: 125 €
- 3 hours: 150 €
- Half-day (approx. 4 hours): 175 €
- Full-day (8 hours approx.): 285 €
- Extra hour: 20 €
- Cost of transport to be added if the tour starts or ends outside Strasbourg :
- less than 15 km: 0 €
- from 15 to 30 km: 10 €
- from 30 to 50 km: 15 €
- from 50 to 75 km: 20 €
- from 75 to 100km: 30 €
- The website reservation fees amounting to 18 € to be added to the price of the guiding