I'll be happy to guide you though Alsace and neighbour countries such as Germany (visits of Baden-Baden, Freiburg, Black Forest,...) and Swizzerland (visit of Basel).
Welcome to Alsace !
I'm a licensed tour guide since 1986, speaking fluently English, Italian and French. I 'm Franco-American, have a master degree in Italian and I’m a certified moutain guide too.
I'm specialized in :
- Cultural and historical tours, including museums such as the famous Unterlinden museum of Colmar
- Strasbourg with the cathedral, Petite France, European disctrict,…
- Gastronomic and wine tours, hikes in the vineyard
- Visits of medieval villages and churches, along the wine Route
- Itineraries of picturesque places,
- Visits of private, public and botanical gardens,
- On the tracks of judaisme in Alsace
- Medieval castles and fortifications
- Military sites (Maginot Line, Sigolsheim cemetery, Linge…)
- Mountain scenic drives on the Vosges mountains, both in Alsace and Lorraine,
- Route des Crêtes
- Mountain hikes.
My guided tours are suitable for groups, individuals, children and handicapped persons.
2019's rates, taxes included:
-1h30 (Colmar, Kaysersberg, Riquewihr, Eguisheim..)= 140€
- 2h (Colmar, Freiburg...) = 160€
- 3h (Colmar with Unterlinden museum, Strasboug..) = 200€
- 1/2 excursion (Litte wine road – Maginot...)= 220€
- F.D. excursion (Wine Rd with historical towns, winery, Ht Koenigsbourg casle, Strasboug, etc...)= 330€